Thursday, June 12, 2008

From Philly

I spent yesterday, getting all my stuff ready and heading down to Philadelphia. Since I managed to forget some of my stuff back in Andover, I had to go back and forth to make sure I had everything. It took a lot more time to get to Philadelphia then I had thought. I think in the future I need to leave earlier when I decided to head out to a new place. It has been good so far to see a part of the country I've only passed though in the past. I've met my hosts and they are neat folks, it was a trick to find the place, as it's a little out of the main section of the city. I'm in West Philly so if I want to head down the Old Section of the city. I was chewing over bringing my bike and so far I'm glad I did, as it will be a great thing for getting around here. 
Though as much as I'm going to enjoy biking places, I was also hoping that the heat would have broken by now... but I guess it's June, so heat and being overly warm is going to come with the territory. It looks like I'll be in town until probably Saturday morning. Now I get to go out and see the sites....

No comments: